Share your knowledge with like minds
- Brings access to the combined knowledge and expertise of SIESO members
- Provides opportunities to influence regulations through workshops/conferences
- Through the "Members' Area" of the website, enables networking of all SIESO members with an ever expanding breadth of experience
- Brings significantly reduced fees for SIESO events and provides preferential rates for events offered by other associations/organisations involved in safe industrial operations and civil protection
SIESO MEMBERSHIP - HOW TO JOIN
SIESO embraces all aspects of business continuity, emergency planning, civil protection and EU legislation. It represents many disciplines including, amongst others, industry, commerce, the emergency services, the regulatory bodies, central and local government, the health authorities, consultants, voluntary agencies and the media.
Annual membership is a modest £35 with no joining fee. For UK residents, HMRC offers tax relief on this professional subscription if included on their tax return. Payment can be by:
- PayPal which also enables credit/debit card payments,
- Personal or company cheque
- Annual Direct Debit on 1 January each year.
Free membership is available to undergraduate students registered on a full-time degree course in engineering, management or the environment; this will be reviewed annually. Other courses may be considered if recognised by the SIESO National Council; please contact the Membership Secretary by email.
Please provide course details and curriculum, university, department and student registration number. There is no joining fee.
Membership Secretary Click to email
Mr Ian P McKay
12 Delph Park Avenue